Archeology Museum in Pir Ahmad Zahr Noosh Abhar Tomb
17 Shahrivar St., Abhar, Zanjan Province
This historical construction is originally the tomb of Molana Ghotboddin Abhari entitled Pir Ahmad Zahr Noosh, one of the mystic of sixth A.H.
This unique brick tomb was built in vault style of Saljoughi era in the shape of a 20-face construction.
Objects in the Museum:
Objects Related to Historical Era:
· Different daggers, arrows, banners, brachial, armlets and bronze power ring related to first millennium B.C.
· Plates related to Ashkani era, gray potteries of the Iron Age related to first millennium B.C.
· Potteries discovered in Hidaj and Abhar related to first millennium B.C.
· Pisooz (suet-burnt lights) discovered in Soltaniyeh, single barrel and two barrel guns (Ghajar era)
· Different manuscripts in astronomy, religion and medicine (Teimouri to Ghajar era)
· Potteries (third century to Ghajar era)
· Cuprous etched plates made in Zanjan (Ghajar era)
· Islamic era coins
· Inscriptions of Ghajar era, discovered in Dare Sejin Abhar and Falj Khoramdare villages
· Different tombstones (Teimourian to Safavian era)
Tel: +9824 – 33576331
Visiting Days: everyday except Mondays
Visiting Hours: In first six months of the year 8:30-20
In second six months of the year 8:30-18
Ticket Price for Iranians and Tourists: Rls. 5000